Who I Work With
While I know I can help almost anyone upgrade their food choices to reach their ideal weight, here is an overview of what type of clients get the best results. Think of me as your food therapist, life coach and spiritual advisor! It’s the individuals that embody these characteristics that allow me to do my best work.
My ideal clients are:
Committed to Making Changes
My ideal clients are ready to commit. They have reached some sort of bottom, either physically and/or emotionally with their food and are ready to seek a solution other than their own. They are ready to commit and carve out time in their busy schedule to work with me. If you can’t find the time, then it’s hard for me to help you succeed if you don’t want to help yourself.
Consistently Show Up
My ideal clients consistently show up for themselves by scheduling their coaching sessions in advance. I work with people who want to make their health and wellness a priority for the long-term, with no gimmicks or quick fixes. There will be challenges along the way, and that’s what I’m here for. Consistently showing up for yourself each week, and breaking old patterns, will get you the long-term results you’re looking for.
Open to Exploring New Foods
My ideal clients are open to looking beyond the popular trends seen in trendy magazines and on TV. They are open to exploring more plant-based food options, free of calorie-counting and diet fads and tricks, that we all know are NOT long-term solutions. By exploring other whole food options, both plant and animal-based, long-term health and beauty from the inside out is possible.
Ready to Go Beyond the Kitchen
My ideal clients are open and ready to change beyond the food. While weight loss will happen if you commit and stay consistent, there is a whole other side to the work I offer. Food is just the beginning. I will shed new light on other areas that may be contributing to your poor eating and lifestyle habits such as emotional eating and food addictions. It’s about getting honest, taking inventory and creating steps and self-care rituals to implement lasting change. If you’re interested in creating a lifestyle of health, happiness and well-being, beyond the weight loss, you’re in the right place!
Many of my clients are:
- Stay-at-home moms, interested in raising healthy families
- Successful working moms (full-time or part-time)
- Empty-nesters looking to regain control of their health now that they have more time for themselves
Most of my clients fall into TWO categories:
1.) Those perfect for my Signature “Bridge Back to Life” Program:
- This woman has managed to “get by” for many years and appears seemingly healthy on the outside.
- She knows how to eat healthy and understands that working out is important (after all, she’s educated and smart!).
- Her weight may have fluctuated over the years. She’s been at her ideal weight for a moment and then her weight creeps back up again. Or maybe she has just progressively been adding on a few pounds each year so now she really feels out of control with her weight and a bit hopeless, too.
- She doesn’t understand how this is happening so she reverts back to her old extreme dieting techniques that used to work so well, but now are no longer working-and don’t feel sustainable.
- She realizes her body and life has changed (ie: she now has a family to look after, her activity levels have changed, her metabolism is a bit sluggish, and she’s experiencing hormonal imbalances) All of these new responsibilities and physical challenges are not helping her eating habits.
- Eating junky sweets alone late at night happens a few times a week to help her let go and relieve her stress and angst. This only makes her feel worse knowing that this is what is contributing to her weight gain, emotional imbalances, dull complexion and lack of energy. She swears to stop this behavior cold turkey, but then she does it again. How could this be? She was feeling so good and had even dropped a couple pounds.
- She now more than ever yearns for balance, an understanding of what is happening, a thirst for sound nutrition knowledge and principles that will help her get her whole self back in order, not just physically, but emotionally and spiritually, too.
- She sees that she needs to wake up from this fog, and put herself first in order to be the best mom, spouse, friend, etc. and claim back her life to live it with meaning, purpose and passion again. This signature program is her bridge back to life.
- For this woman I’m part food therapist, part life coach and spiritual advisor.
2.) Those who are fitness focused and enjoy sticking to the basics of nutrition (I love the gym and fitness, too!):
- I often meet these wonderful people at Partner locations here.